Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
No cancellations are accepted without confirmation by email from the organization team.
Full refund: You can get refund of the total payment minus $50 administration fee if you advise us and confirm by email 3 months or earlier prior to the race date.
50% refund: You can get 50% refund of the total payment if you advise us and confirm by email within 3 months to 1 month prior to the race date. For total payment less than $100, you can get a full refund of the total payment minus $50 administration fee.
No refund: No monetary refund if you advise us less than 1 month prior to the race date or do not show up at the race.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organizers – unsafe (for example due to weather conditions such as heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organizers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course, or cancel the event. In such a circumstance, no refund can be given.
Organizers reserve the right to cancel the event for reasons including: terrorism, war, public health emergency, epidemic, pandemic, civil unrest, weather conditions, ‘acts of god’.
If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made.
- To change distance, a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refund is available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No change of distance within 1 month prior to the race date or after sold out.
- Changing distance to 10km/5km policy: $20 admin fee must be paid. Full refund of the price difference for changes 3 months or earlier prior to the race date. Refund 50% of the price difference for changes within 3 months to 1 month prior to the race date.
*To change your distance, kindly email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 1 month prior to the race date. Administration charge of $20 is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances (if the new distance has not been sold out yet), the relevant fees will also be applicable.
- Entrants to 42km and 70km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- Entrants to 21km must be at least 16 years old on race day.
- Entrants to 10km must be at least 10 years old on race day.
- Entrants to 5km must be at least 6 years old on race day.
- For 10km/5km entrants under 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form for race pack collection. Race entrants under 14 must run along with the guardian.
- Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.