Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
No cancellations are accepted without confirmation by email from the organization team.
Full refund: You can get a full refund of the total payment minus $50 administration fee if you advise us and confirm by email 3 months or earlier prior to the race date.
50% refund: You can get 50% refund of the total payment if you advise us and confirm by email within 3 months to 1 month prior to the race date. For total payment less than $100, you can get a full refund of the total payment minus $50 administration fee.
No refund: No monetary refund if you advise us less than 1 month prior to the race date or do not show up at the race.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organizers – unsafe (for example due to heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organizers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course or cancel the event.
Organizers also reserve the right to cancel the event for any other reason which may include but is not limited to terrorism and war. If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made. Due to the scale of the event and travel and commitment involved for competitors, it is not practical to re-schedule the event to any other weekend.
- To change distance, a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refund is available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No change of distance within 1 month prior to the race date or after sold out.
- Changing distance to 10km policy: $20 admin fee must be paid. Full refund of the price difference for changes 3 months or earlier prior to the race date. Refund 50% of the price difference for changes within 3 months to 1 month prior to the race date.
*To change your distance, kindly email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 1 month prior to the race date. Administration charge of $20 is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances (if the new distance has not been sold out yet), the relevant fees will also be applicable.
- Entrants to 42km and 70km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- Entrants to 21km must be at least 16 years old on race day.
- Entrants to 10km must be at least 6 years old on race day. For 10km entrants under 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form for race pack collection. Race entrants up to 14 must run along with the guardian.
- Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.