Terms and Conditions
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
No cancellations are accepted without confirmation by email from the organization team.
Full refund: You can get a full refund less $50 administration fee if you advise us and confirm by email more than 90 days prior to the race date.
50% refund: 50% refund of the total payment if you advise us and confirm by email from 90 to 30 days prior to the race date. For total payment less than $100, you can get a full refund less $50 administration fee.
No refund: No monetary refund if you advise us less than 30 days prior to the race date or do not show up at the race.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organisers – unsafe (for example due to heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organisers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course or cancel the event.
Organisers also reserve the right to cancel the event for any other reason which may include but is not limited to terrorism and war. If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made. Due to the scale of the event and travel and commitment involved for competitors, it is not practical to re-schedule the event to any other weekend.
- To change distance, a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refunds are available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No changes to race distances after 11 December 2019 or sold out.
- Changing 21km, 42km, 70km distances to 10km policy: $20 admin fee must be paid. Full refund of the price difference for changes more than 90 days prior to the race date. Refund 50% of the price difference for changes from 90 to 30 days prior to the race date.
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 11 December 2019. An administration charge of $20 is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances, the relevant fees will also be applicable.
- Entrants to 42km and 70km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- 21km entrants must be at least 16 years old on race day.
- 10km entrants must be at least 6 years old on race day.
Race entrants under 14 must run along with the guardian.
For runners under 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form on race pack collection.
- Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.