Run-only / Non-package program
Included in the race fee:
- Competitor t-shirt
- Finisher medal
- Charity donation (for 21km – 100km distances)
- Shuttle to start and back from finish
- Water and fruit at checkpoint
- Hoang Lien National Park Access fees
- Finisher meal after the Saturday run at Topas Ecolodge
- Participation in the Winner Ceremony on Sunday
- Massage in the finish area (subject to availability)
|RACE DISTANCE||Standard fee|
|Add Sunday 10km – No extra T-shirt||Add Sunday 15km – No extra T-shirt|
|Cự ly đăng ký||Phí đăng ký tiêu chuẩn |
|Thêm cự ly 10km –|
Không thêm áo chạy
|Thêm cự ly 15km –
Không thêm áo chạy
|100 Miles||VND 6,650,000|
|**Group Registration Discount |
(Trợ giá đăng ký nhóm)
|10-49 runners |
(Từ 50 người trở lên)
Time and location for bib collection are as below (updated 30Aug):
|Date / Ngày||Time / Thời gian||Place / Địa điểm||Google maps||Notes / Lưu ý|
|Friday | Thứ Sáu|
|08:30- 21:00||VMM EXPO at Sapa Square (In front of Notre Dame Cathedral), Sapa Town||Google maps||For all contests / Cho tất cả các cự ly|
|Saturday | Thứ Bảy|
|10:00 – 20:00||Sapa Square (in front of Notre Dame Cathedral), Sapa Town||Google maps||For Sunday contests only / Chỉ dành cho các cự ly chạy Chủ nhật|
More details are available HERE.
Meeting point: In front of Sapa Notre Dame Cathedral – Google maps
Time of departure to start – see detailed table HERE:
- 100km: 7:30 PM (Note: this is on FRIDAY Aug 27) – Race starts at 9:00 PM
- 70km: 1:30 AM – Race starts at 3:00 AM
- 42km: 6:00 AM – Race starts at 7:00 AM
- 21km: 8:30 AM – Race starts at 9:30 AM
*For 21km & 42km runners: please drop off your bags here before getting on the bus. You will pick them up at the finish line later.
Note: The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at Topas Ecolodge and here you can have a nice shower and enjoy the included soup for lunch. You are welcome to hang out and support later runners. Have a massage, a drink and relax after a stunning day.
Transport back to Sapa
There will be free hourly shuttle buses back to Sapa 12:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
We recommend that you bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at Topas Ecolodge.