Distance: 25km | +1,000m Gain
Start time: 7:00AM, Saturday, 19-10-2024
Start location: Bản Leo’s football field (next to bản Đôn, Thanh Lam Commune, Ba Thuoc District) – Google maps
(Our crew will be on hand to advise independent drivers at the start area)
CUT-OFF: 08:00PM at CP7 – 09:30PM at CP8 – 11:59:59PM at FINISH
Finish location: Ban Hang Race Village (Phu Le Commune, Quan Hoa District) – Google maps
Age Restriction: Open to experienced runners at least 18 years old on race day
The start area is in beautiful Ban Don village. Runners will first enjoy a loop around the ethnic minority houses here, before heading onto single track trail down into a valley where golden rice fields are surrounded by mountains.
You will then take a trail north, deeper into the Nature Reserve on a section with lots of runnable trails and stunning views. This section is exclusive to 25k runners only.
You will then reach Kho Muong village, where you will be rewarded with a loop around the now famous rice fields here ringed with vertical, jungled limestone cliffs.
During October, the colours of the rice fields are at their very best, so the knockout views of vibrant rice paddies and jungle-clad mountains will make all but the most fiercely competitive stop for a photo opportunity!
We will also have a photographer, so be sure to look at your trail running best here.
From here, you will face the longest climb of your race. The trail here rises up through old jungle, providing shade, plus great sounds and a true feeling of being immersed in nature.
After fueling up at the checkpoint at the top, you will run along a short hilly tarmac section with yet more incredible views.
After descending, the finishing stretch of trail crosses some bamboo and wood bridges and a few picturesque streams.
For many people, this final part is the best section of the whole route – including all parts of the 70k!
This brings you to Ban Hang Race Village, where a well deserved meal and the finish party await.
Choose your race distance
|RACE DISTANCE||STANDARD FEE||Combo Entry + Ban Hang Package|
|CỰ LY||Phí tiêu chuẩn||Combo vé chạy + gói Bản Hang 3 ngày|
|10km||VND 1,550,000 |
|25km - SOLD OUT | HẾT CHỖ||VND 2,950,000|
|50km Ultra||VND 3,650,000|
|70km Ultra||VND 3,900,000|
|**Group Registration Discount | |
Ưu đãi đăng ký nhóm
|10-49 runners | 10-49 người||5%||5% on entry fee only|
|50+ runners | Từ 50 người trở lên||10%||10% on entry fee only|
MANDATORY KIT 25KM
IMPORTANT: Please note:
- 25k Disqualification (DSQ) will result from a lack of: Means of carrying kit (e.g. race pack / belt); 1lt Water Carrying Capacity; Phone; Waterproof Jacket; Headlamp (after 6pm)
- 25k 30-minute Time Penalty will result from lack of: Any other mandatory kit item listed below
- Means of carrying all kit (e.g. race pack / belt ) (Lack of this = DSQ)
- 1.0L liquid carrying capacity (Lack of this = DSQ)
- Strong head lamp if on course after 6pm (you will be checked) (Lack of this = DSQ)
- Waterproof jacket, with hood, sufficient to keep you dry in case of heavy rain (i.e not a windproof-only jacket; not cheap, thin poncho) (Lack of this = DSQ)
- Headwear (hat / cap / buff) (30 minute Penalty)
- Whistle (30 minute Penalty)
- Mobile phone (with battery for the full event) (Lack of this = DSQ)
- Long trousers / leggings
- GPS watch with GPX track loaded
- Poles (very helpful for most runners)
- Cash for buying food and drinks along the course
- Anti chafing cream
- Tape / blister plasters
- Battery pack to charge phone if needed (IMPORTANT: a phone with remaining battery power is mandatory; no battery power in your phone = disqualification. If you doubt your phone can last until the end, bring a battery pack)
- Survival blanket / Emergency blanket / Space blanket
- Basic first aid kit
Handing in your bag: 01 bag/01 runner at the START LINE
Please prepare your own bag. Bags must be sealed/closed.
Do not include valuables – the organiser cannot be held responsible for any loss.
BRING your luggage tag (given at the race pack collection), we will staple it for you.
Picking up your bag after the race: at the FINISH
Note: no individual requests for bag transfers can be facilitated. ALL bags are moved together.