3 day all inclusive packages
Join an international group of runners on a package including all logistics from Hanoi to the race and back.
Included in the packages:
- Return transfer Hanoi (Turtle Lake Brewing Company – Google maps) – Race location (Pu Luong Nature Reserve) – Hanoi (Hanoi Opera House)
- 2 nights of accommodation (23 and 24 October 2020). Read more about the accommodation here
- Post-race BBQ dinner on Saturday at Ban Hang Race Village
- Friday night Carb Load dinner
- All indicated meals (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): Friday (-, -, D), Saturday (B, L, D), Sunday (B, -, -). Drinks are not included
3-day all inclusive package prices
*Package price is per person and excludes race entry fee.
Children policy: Children under 4: free. Over 12: standard pricing
|3-day Package / |
Gói 3 ngày
|Runner / VĐV (USD)||Supporter / |
Người nhà (cổ vũ) USD)
Trẻ em (4-12 years old) (USD)
|Ban Hang Homestay (Communal stilt house / Nhà sàn chung tại Làng đua Bản Hang)||129||129||95|
Welcome to Hanoi, the beautiful capital of Vietnam. If you arrive during the morning you can leave your luggage for free at our meeting place.
8.30AM – 11:30AM: Pick up your bib number, t-shirt and important information letter.
9:30AM – 12:00PM Bus departure for Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
*The bus departs when full. The bus stops 1 time for 20-30 minutes for lunch.
**Optional Hanoi airport departure bus at 1PM on request (with surcharge $15/person) for those who arrive with late morning flights. Your race kit will be handed out on the bus.
6:00PM: Those staying at Pu Luong Retreat or other package accommodations rather than Ban Hang Race village will go direct to the resort and enjoy their Carb Load dinner there. Those staying in Ban Hang Race Village, a remote settlement in Pu Luong Nature Reserve, check in to traditional homestay stilt houses.
6:00PM – 8:00PM: Ban Hang Race dinner
7:00PM: Dinner at other accommodations (Pu Luong Home, Pu Luong Retreat, Pu Luong Eco Garden)
All package runners will be transferred to the race start from your pick-up location following the package:
Bus departure to the start:
- 70km & 55km: 2AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 2:30AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C) (Race start: 4:00 AM)
- 42km: 3:45AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 4:15AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C) (Race start: 5:45 AM)
- 25km: 5:15AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 5:45AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C) (Race start: 7:15 AM)
- 10km: 7:30AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 7:45AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C) (Race start: 8:30 AM)
*Note: The buses will depart on time and not wait for the late runners.
Supporters staying in Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden will be picked up at 8:30AM for transfer to Ban Hang – the Finish area. Here you will be able to cheer on some of the runners and enjoy lunch, dinner surrounded by spectacular scenery.
At Ban Hang Finish Village
All distances finish at the Race Village, Ban Hang, on the edge of the Nature Reserve. This is a very remote village and all the homestays will play host to our runners, so this will become a unique trail running settlement for one weekend only! Here you can enjoy a light lunch, buy drinks and support the later runners. In the evening those who have booked the package will enjoy a BBQ Buffet Dinner to the sounds of the DJ music and a bonfire will be lit after dark.
Shower is available at the finish area. You can put towel and clean clothes in your drop-bag at the start line and pick it up at the finish line.
We would like to invite the runners to attend the winner ceremony as below details:
Place: Finish area, Ban Hang
- 11:30 AM – WINNER CEREMONY 10km & 25km
- 4:00 PM – WINNER CEREMONY 42km, 55km & 70km
Transport back to Pu Luong Retreat / Home / Eco Garden
For those who do not stay at Ban Hang, buses run throughout the afternoon back to your accommodation’s bus stop. Buses depart hourly from 11AM to 10PM.
*Please note Saturday dinner is served at Ban Hang Race Village.
For the those who cannot get enough of running, it is possible to head out for a recovery run from the village in the morning, or simply relax before the buses depart for Hanoi.
8:00AM and 9:00AM: Departures for Hanoi.
*The bus stops 1 time for 20-30 minutes for lunch.
1:30PM to 3:30PM: Arrive in Hanoi
*Drop-off 1: Big C Thang Long
**Drop-off 2: Hanoi Opera House
(1) BAN HANG RACE VILLAGE
The Ban Hang Race Village is the finish line for all race distances. If you stay here you will be in the heart of the race atmosphere with over 300 other runners! This is a small Thai minority community where time stands still. The traditional stilt houses are surrounded by limestone mountains and rice paddies.
For the race weekend this community will become trail running central offering a unique chance to stay with just the locals and like-minded, adventurous runners for company.
The shared, traditional stilt houses provide simple, clean accommodation. Each runner will get their own sleeping area within a large communal space with a mattress, blanket and pillow.
What to bring: Earplugs; Shampoo; Towel; Toothpaste; Toothbrush