Race pack collection
Eco Race Kits = Small Race Kits
At Topas we aim to keep our race kits/bib bags as eco and waste-free as possible.
What does that mean and how do we do it?
- We offer the chance to choose NO T-Shirt at sign-up and to donate that money to charity instead.
- Your race t-shirt is not wrapped in plastic.
- Your race bib is not plastic-wrapped.
- We use non-plastic, starch-based bags for hand-out, but you can easily refuse that too and put the bib and t-shirt in your own bag.
- Our race packs are not filled with multiple free items from sponsors. This reduces waste through not including thousands of things some people do not want or need. You can choose to take items from our partners.
- We do not include printed sponsor flyers – again, these often go directly in the bin, so we simply do not include them.
- We do not print race programs because everyone can view the digital program.
To pick up your OWN race kit, you must present:
- Your Bib Number (informed by email and also available on participant list 1 week prior to the race date)
- Your ID/Passport (original / printed / digital copy)
- Your signed indemnity (printed copy). Download HERE. (You can also use the indemnity forms we have prepared at the race pack collection.)
Ultra 70km Runners: You must pick up your race kit by yourself. You mustn’t authorise a representative to collect it o your behalf.
10k Runners under 16 years old: Parents/guardians must sign the consent form on race pack collection. Download HERE. Race entrants under 16 must run along with the guardian.
RUN ONLY / NO PACKAGE
Non-package runners must collect their race pack including bib number as per below details.
(The schedule is subject to change prior to the race.)
*Authorized collection / To pick up the race kit for someone else: Only applicable for 10-21-42km. You may authorise a representative to collect your bib on your behalf. Your representative must present following documents during the collection:
- Bib number (informed by email and also available at participant list 1 week prior to the race date);;
- Your ID/passport (original / printed / digital copy);
- The representative’s ID/passport (original / printed / digital copy);
- Your signed indemnity (printed copy – absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS). Download HERE;
- Letter of authorisation (printed copy – absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS). Download HERE. (You have to prepare this letter in advance. We DO NOT provide printed copies at the race pack collection.)
3-DAY PACKAGE RUNNERS
3-Day Package Runners will collect their race pack as below details:
See more details to the 3-day package HERE.
*All package runners must pick up the race kit yourselves.