Race pack collection
Eco Race Kits = Small Race Kits
At Topas we aim to keep our race kits/bib bags as eco and waste free as possible.
What does that mean and how do we do it?
- We offer the chance to choose NO T Shirt at sign up and to donate that money to charity instead.
- Your race shirt is not wrapped in plastic, nor does it have multiple plastic coated sponsor / brand tags attached to it.
- Your race bib is not plastic wrapped.
- We use non-plastic, starch based bags for hand out, but you can easily refuse that too and put the bib and shirt in your own bag.
- Our race packs are not filled with multiple free items from sponsors. This reduces waste through not including thousands of things some people do not want or need.
- We do not include printed sponsor flyers – again, these often go directly in the bin, so we simply do not include them.
- We do not print race programs because everyone can view the digital program.
To pick up your OWN race kit, you must present:
- Your Bib Number (informed by email and also available on participant list)
- Your ID/Passport (original / printed / digital copy)
- Your signed indemnity (printed copy). Download HERE.
For runners under 16 years old running 10km: Parents/guardians must sign the consent form on race pack collection. Download HERE.
RUN ONLY / NO PACKAGE
Non-package runners must collect their race pack including bib number as per below details.
(The schedule is subject to change prior to the race.)
**Authorized collection / To pick up the race kit for someone else: You may authorise a representative to collect your bib on your behalf. Your representative must present following documents during the collection: