Distance: 12km |+300m gain
Start time: 8:00AM, Saturday, 19-10-2024
Bus depart to start: 7:15AM from parking area next to Leo village’s football field (for run-only runners) – Google maps
Start location: Thanh Son Commune, Ba Thuoc District (In front of Central Hills Pu Luong Retreat – Google maps). 6-7km from Ban Don.
CUT-OFF: 11:59:59PM at FINISH
Finish location: Ban Hang Race Village (Quan Hoa District) – Google maps
Age Restriction: Entrants must be at least 10 years old on the race date. For 10km entrants under 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form for race pack collection. Race entrants under 16 must run along with the guardian.
The VJM 12km is perfect for newer trail runners.
You will see many of the beautiful landscapes of the famously stunning Vietnam Jungle Marathon trails, but you will not see the famously hard VJM climbs!
Beginning on the old 15C road with magnificent, broad views of jungle and limestone mountains you will soon begin descending down to the valley floor on the trail that inspired us to call this race the Wonder Trails.
Here you will pass through small, peaceful minority villages sharing the trail with locals, buffalos, cows and pigs.
You will run during rice harvest season so the fields will be alive with activity and full of golden rice.
MANDATORY KIT 10KM
IMPORTANT: Please note:
- 10k Disqualification (DSQ) will result from a lack of: 0.5lt Water Carrying Capacity; Phone; Headlamp (after 6pm)
- 0.5L liquid carrying capacity (Lack of this = DSQ)
- Strong headlamp if on course after 6pm (you will be checked) (Lack of this = DSQ)
- Mobile phone (with battery for the full event) (Lack of this = DSQ)
- Waterproof jacket, with hood, sufficient to keep you dry in case of heavy rain (i.e not a windproof-only jacket; not cheap, thin poncho)
- Headwear (hat / cap / buff)
- Long trousers / leggings
- GPS watch with GPX track loaded
- Poles (very helpful for almost runners)
- Cash for buying food and drinks along the course
- Anti chafing cream
- Tape / blister plasters
- Battery pack to charge phone if needed (IMPORTANT: a phone with remaining battery power is mandatory; no battery power in your phone = disqualification. If you doubt your phone can last until the end, bring a battery pack)
- Survival blanket / Emergency blanket / Space blanket
- Basic first aid kit
Handing in your bag: 01 bag/01 runner at the START LINE
Please prepare your own bag. Bags must be sealed/closed.
Do not include valuables – the organiser cannot be held responsible for any loss.
BRING your luggage tag (given at the race pack collection), we will staple it for you.
Picking up your bag after the race: at the FINISH
Note: no individual requests for bag transfers can be facilitated. ALL bags are moved together.
Choose your race distance
|RACE DISTANCE||STANDARD FEE||Combo Entry + Ban Hang Package|
|CỰ LY||Phí tiêu chuẩn||Combo vé chạy + gói Bản Hang 3 ngày|
|10km||VND 1,550,000 |
|25km – SOLD OUT | HẾT CHỖ||VND 2,950,000|
|50km Ultra||VND 3,650,000|
|70km Ultra||VND 3,900,000|
|**Group Registration Discount | |
Ưu đãi đăng ký nhóm
|10-49 runners | 10-49 người||5%||5% on entry fee only|
|50+ runners | Từ 50 người trở lên||10%||10% on entry fee only|