Run only program
Included in the race fee:
• Competitor T-shirt
• Race bib with chip timing
• Finisher medal
• Charity donation of 20USD
• Shuttle from Pho Doan to start (for 10km & 25km) and back from finish to Pho Doan for all distances
• Water and fruit at checkpoints
• Light meal at Ban Hang after Saturday run
• Participation in the winner ceremony
• Free photos (cannot be guaranteed for all runners, but we try to get one of everyone!)
|CONTEST / CỰ LY||EARLY BIRD FEE / PHÍ ĐĂNG KÝ SỚM (USD)|
(14/10 - 14/11/2019)
|STANDARD FEE / PHÍ TIÊU CHUẨN (USD)||EARLY BIRD: Entry + 3-day Ban Hang Package / COMBO gói Bản Hang (USD)
Race Day: Saturday 23 May 2020
Start time and place:
– 25km runners: Independent 25km runners must park in Pho Doan by 5:15AM. The car park will be sign posted. Buses to the start will begin from 5:30AM at Pho Doan. Final bus leaves at 6AM.
– 10km runners: Independent 10km runners must park in Pho Doan by 6:30AM. The car park will be sign posted. Buses to the start will leave at 6:45AM.
The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at Ban Hang Race Village and here you can have an outdoor shower and enjoy the included soup and rice for lunch. You are welcome to hang out and support later runners.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
Join our Winners & Farewell Ceremony at 5:00PM on Race Day 23 May at Ban Hang Race Village.
Transport back to Pho Doan
Hourly buses from Ban Hang (finish area) back to Pho Doan (start area) from 12PM – 10PM.
We recommend that you bring a small drop bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at Ban Hang Village.
Getting to the race and where to stay
The race location is quite remote and transport and accommodation is not easy to arrange. This is why we have developed our own range of packages that start from $119 and include transport, meals, and accommodation. Everything will be taken care of from Hanoi, to the race and back again.
If you would prefer to arrange your own transport and accommodation, you can check this page.
Extend your stay
VJM is organised by Topas Travel, adventure travel specialists since 1973. We can arrange tours and travel all over Vietnam, so if you wish to make your VJM experience into a longer holiday, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help (contact us here).