Run only program
Included in the race fee:
• Competitor T-shirt
• Race bib with chip timing
• Finisher medal
• Charity donation (for 25-70km distances)
• Shuttle from Pho Doan to start (for 10km & 25km) and back from finish to Pho Doan for all distances
• Water and fruit at checkpoints
• Light meal at Ban Hang after Saturday run
• Participation in the winner ceremony
• Free photos (cannot be guaranteed for all runners, but we try to get one of everyone!)
|RACE DISTANCE | CỰ LY||STANDARD RACE FEE | Phí tiêu chuẩn||Entry + Ban Hang Package|
|55km Ultra||VND 3,650,000|
|70km Ultra||VND 3,900,000|
|**Group Registration Discount | Ưu đãi đăng ký nhóm|
|10-49 runners | 10-49 người||5%|
|50+ runners | Từ 50 người trở lên||10%|
Race pack collection
The schedule is subject to change prior to the race.
Non-package runners must collect their race pack including bib number as per below details:
|Date / Ngày||Time / Thời gian||Place / Địa điểm||Google maps|
|Wednesday, date TBC |
(Thứ Tư, ngày thông báo sau)
|8:00-19:00||Turtle Lake Brewing Company|
(Add: 105 Quang Khanh Str., Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi)
*Authorized collection: For run-only runners only, you may authorise a representative to collect it on your behalf. Your representative must present following documents during race pack collection:
- Bib number ((informed by email and also available at participant list 1 week prior to the race date);
- Your ID/passport (hard copy);
- The representative’s ID/passport (hard copy or digital);
- Your signed indemnity (hard copy). Download HERE;
- Letter of authorisation (hard copy). Download HERE
Please see details HERE.
Race Day: Saturday, date TBC
Start time and place:
– 25km runners: Independent 25km runners must park in Pho Doan (Google maps) by 5:45AM. The car park will be sign posted. Buses to the start will begin from 6:00AM at Pho Doan. Last bus leaves at 6:30AM.
– 10km runners: Independent 10km runners must park in Pho Doan (Google maps) by 7:00AM. The car park will be sign posted. Buses to the start will leave at 7:15AM.
The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at Ban Hang Race Village and here you can have an outdoor shower and enjoy the included soup and rice for lunch.
We would like to invite the runners to attend the winner ceremony as below details:
Place: Finish area, Ban Hang
- 11:30 AM – WINNER CEREMONY 10km & 25km
- 4:00 PM – WINNER CEREMONY 42km, 55km & 70km
Transport back to Pho Doan
Hourly buses from Ban Hang (finish area) back to Pho Doan (start area) from 11AM – 10PM.
We recommend that you bring a small drop bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at Ban Hang Village.
Getting to the race and where to stay
The race location is quite remote and transport and accommodation is not easy to arrange. This is why we have developed our own range of packages that start from $129 and include transport, meals, and accommodation. Everything will be taken care of from Hanoi, to the race and back again.
If you would prefer to arrange your own transport and accommodation, you can check this page.