3-day all inclusive package
Join an international group of runners on a package including all logistics from Hanoi to Moc Chau and back.
In our online booking system you can select your run (priced separately) together this package.
Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Included in the package:
- Guaranteed entry
- Return transfer Hanoi (Turtle Lake Brewing Company – Google Maps) – Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau hotel – Hanoi Opera House
- 2 nights of accommodation at Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel (sharing room with a same gender runner). Read more about the accommodation.
- Friday night Carb Load Party with welcome speech by David Lloyd, Race Director
- Vietnam Trail Marathon post-race party
- All indicated meals below (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): Friday (-, -, D), Saturday (B, L, D), Sunday (B, -, -). Drinks are not included
*Package prices are per person and exclude race fee. Room standard is twin/double sharing with another runner. Hotel: Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Children policy: Children under 6: free (sharing bed with parents) | 6-12 years old: Child rate, extra bed | Over 12: Adult pricing
|Adult | Người lớn||Child | Trẻ em||Single supplement | Phụ phí phòng đơn|
*You can book this package together with the race entry or add it later by contacting us at email@example.com.
*The schedule is subject to change prior to the race.
Welcome to Hanoi the beautiful capital of Vietnam. If you arrive during the morning-noon you can leave your luggage for free at our VTM meeting place.
8:30-11:30 AM: Pick up your race kit and collect the hotel room number, register for the buses
9:30 AM-12:00 PM: Buses departure to Moc Chau from the meeting place
*Optional Hanoi airport departure bus at 1PM on request (with surcharge $15/person) for those who arrive with late morning flights.
2:30-5:00 PM: Arrive in Moc Chau. Check in Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau hotel
(VTM race pack collection for run-only runners and EXPO will also be held at the hotel from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM).
6:00-8:00 PM: Friday Carb Load Party at the hotel
7:00-9:00 PM: Opening Ceremony (Music, dancing, fire, Race Briefing, Meet the runners) at the hotel
21km – 42km – 70km: Race start at Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel:
- 70km: race start 04:00 AM
- 42km: race start 06:00 AM
- 21km: race start 07:00 AM
5km – 10km: Bus departure from Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel to start:
- 10km: 06:30 AM (Race start: 08:00 AM at Phieng Canh Village)
- 5km: 06:45 AM (Race start: 08:00 AM at Na Ka Plum Valley)
Note: The buses depart on time and do not wait for late runners.
You should bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before the start and pick it up at the finish line. Your name tag will be handed out in Hanoi together with your general information and bib number.
At 9:45 AM, all supporters will be transferred from the hotel to the finish line – the heart-shaped tea hill. Here you can walk around to enjoy the scenery and cheer for your friends and family across the finish line!
At finish area
All distances finish at the heart-shaped tea hill and here you can enjoy the included finisher meal and welcome the finishing runners.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
12:00 PM: 5km, 10km and 21km Podium
1:00 PM: 42km + MALE 70km Podium
4:00 PM: FEMALE 70km Podium
Transport back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel start area. Buses depart at 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM.
8:00 – 10:00 AM: Departures for Hanoi. Buses leave when full.
10:00 AM: Last bus departs for Hanoi.
1:30 PM-3:30 PM: Arrival in Hanoi
- Stop 1: Big C Thang Long
- Final Stop: Hanoi Opera House