3-day all inclusive package
Join an international group of runners on a package including all logistics from Hanoi to Moc Chau and back.
In our online booking system you can select your run (priced separately), then add on this package.
Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Included in the package:
- Guaranteed entry
- Return transfer Hanoi (Turtle Lake Brewing Company – Google Maps) – Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau hotel – Hanoi Opera House
- 2 nights of accommodation at Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel (sharing room with a same gender runner). Read more about the accommodation.
- Friday night Carb Load Party with welcome speech by David Lloyd, Race Director
- Vietnam Trail Marathon post-race party
- All indicated meals below (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): Friday (-, -, D), Saturday (B, L, D), Sunday (B, -, -). Drinks are not included
|Package (Twin sharing / Chung phòng với 1 VĐV khác)||Runner|
|Children (4-12 years old)
|3-day Moc Chau package|
(Single supplement $65 / Phụ phí phòng đơn $65)
*Package price is per person and excludes race entry fee.
Children policy: Children under 4: free. Over 12: standard pricing
Phí tham dự
|RACE DISTANCE / |
|STANDARD RACE FEE / PHÍ TIÊU CHUẨN (USD)
Click for .pdf file
Welcome to Hanoi the beautiful capital of Vietnam. If you arrive during the morning-noon you can leave your luggage for free at our VTM meeting place.
8:30-11:30 AM: Collect the hotel room number and register for the buses
9:30 AM-12:00 PM: Buses departure to Moc Chau
*Optional Hanoi airport departure bus at 1PM on request (with surcharge $15/person) for those who arrive with late morning flights.
2:30-5:00 PM: Arrive in Moc Chau. Check in Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau hotel
2:00-7:00 PM: Package bib collection at VTM EXPO at the hotel
6:00-8:00 PM: Friday Carb Load Party at the hotel
7:00-9:00 PM: Opening Ceremony (Music, dancing, fire, Race Briefing, Meet the runners) at the hotel
Bus departure from Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel to start (Updated 26/11/2018):
- 70km: 3:00 AM (Race start: 4:00 AM)
- 42km: 5:45 AM (Race start: 7:00 AM)
- 21km: 7:00 AM (Race start: 8:30 AM)
- 10km: 8:30 AM (Race start: 10:00 AM)
Note: The buses depart on time and do not wait for late runners.
You should bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before the start and pick it up at the finish line. Your name tag will be handed out in Hanoi together with your general information and bib number.
At 9:45 AM, all supporters will be transferred from the hotel to the finish line – the heart-shaped tea hill. Here you can walk around to enjoy the scenery and cheer for your friends and family across the finish line!
At finish area
All distances finish at the heart-shaped tea hill and here you can enjoy the included finisher meal and welcome the finishing runners.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
1:00 PM: 10km and 21km Podium
3:00 PM: 42km Podium
5:30 PM: 70km Podium
Transport back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel start area. Buses depart at 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM.
8:00 AM: First departure for Hanoi.
10:00 AM: Second departure for Hanoi.
1:30 PM-3:30 PM: Arrival at drop-off place Hanoi Opera House.