Run-only / Non-package program
Included in the race fee:
- Competitor t-shirt (not just for finishers!)
- Finisher medal
- Race bib
- Charity donation of 20USD to a local NGO (for 21km – 70km)
- Shuttle to start and back from finish (meeting point: Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel)
- Water and fruit at checkpoints
- Finisher meal after the run
- Free photos (cannot be guaranteed for all runners, but we try to get one of everyone!)
|RACE DISTANCE / |
|STANDARD RACE FEE / PHÍ TIÊU CHUẨN (USD)
Friday, 10 January 2020: Race bib collection & Opening Ceremony
Race bib collection
Non-package runners must collect their race pack including bib number as per below details:
(The schedules are subjected to change prior to the race.)
*See details to the required documents HERE.
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Place: Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
- Music, dancing, fire
- Race Briefing
- Opening ceremony
- Meet the runners
Saturday, 11 January 2020: Race Day
Bus departure from Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel to start:
- 70km: 3:00 AM (Race start: 4:00 AM)
- 42km: 5:45 AM (Race start: 7:00 AM)
- 21km: 7:00 AM (Race start: 8:30 AM)
- 10km: 8:30 AM (Race start: 10:00 AM)
Note: The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at “Đồi chè Trái Tim” and here you can enjoy the cosy atmosphere of finish fires and some local tea with your finish meal.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
1:00 PM: 10km and 21km Podium
3:00 PM: 42km Podium
5:30 PM: 70km Podium
Transport back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel start area. Buses depart at 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM.
We recommend that you bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line.
Getting to the race and where to stay
We have developed our own package at $245 which includes transport, meals and accommodation for 3 days. Everything will be taken care of from Hanoi, to the race and back.
Extend your stay
VTM is organised by Topas Travel, adventure travel specialists since 1973. We can arrange tours and travel all over Vietnam, so if you wish to make your VTM experience into a longer holiday, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.