Race pack collection
Eco Race Kits = Small Race Kits
At Topas we aim to keep our race kits/bib bags as eco and waste-free as possible.
What does that mean and how do we do it?
- We offer the chance to choose NO T-Shirt at sign-up and to donate that money to charity instead.
- Your race t-shirt is not wrapped in plastic.
- Your race bib is not plastic-wrapped.
- We use non-plastic, starch-based bags for hand-out, but you can easily refuse that too and put the bib and t-shirt in your own bag.
- Our race packs are not filled with multiple free items from sponsors. This reduces waste through not including thousands of things some people do not want or need. You can choose to take items from our partners.
- We do not include printed sponsor flyers – again, these often go directly in the bin, so we simply do not include them.
- We do not print race programs because everyone can view the digital program.
All runners must pick up the race kit yourselves.
To pick up your race kit, please prepare your documents as follow:
*10km Runners under 16 years old: Parents/guardians must sign the consent form on race pack collection. Download HERE. Race entrants under 16 must run along with the guardian (register separately).