Race pack collection
Starting from VJM May 2019, we use the compostable bag for the race kits. If you can put the entitlements in your backpack, feel free to return the bag to our staff at the kit collection. Thank you!
For runners under 16 years old of 10km: Parents/guardians must sign the consent form on race pack collection. Download HERE.
RUN ONLY / NO PACKAGE
Non-package runners must collect their race pack including bib number as per below details:
(The schedule is subject to change prior to the race.)
|Date / Ngày||Time / Thời gian||Place / Địa điểm||Google maps|
|12:00 – 19:00||TBC / Sẽ cập nhật sau|
|10:00 – 19:00||Pho Doan, Pu Luong (Race location)|
(Add: San Van Dong Thon Dong)
*Authorized collection: For run-only runners only, you may authorise a representative to collect it on your behalf. Your representative must present following documents during race pack collection:
- Bib number ((informed by email and also available at participant list 1 week prior to the race date);
- Your ID/passport (original / printed / digital copy);
- The representative’s ID/passport (original / printed / digital copy);
- Your signed indemnity (printed copy). Download HERE;
- Letter of authorisation (printed copy). Download HERE
3-DAY PACKAGE RUNNERS
3 Day Package Runners will collect their race pack as below details:
Time: 8:30AM – 11:30AM, Friday, 20-10-2023
Place: Turtle Lake Brewing Company (Add: 105 Quang Khanh Str., Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi) – Google maps (same place for bus pick-up to Pu Luong)
See the 3 day package details here.
All package runners must pick up the race kit yourselves.