Responsibilities of the Parties
1. Responsibilities of Topas Travel (the Organiser Committee)
- Ensure all services are in accordance with the program.
- Work closely with relevant authorities in granting organization permits and ensuring security, order and safety when organizing the event.
- Announce to all runners all necessary information/rules before the race.
- For runners living abroad, Topas Travel is not responsible for runners who are refused to entry Vietnam by the relevant authorities.
2. Responsibilities of registered runners
- Have the ability to complete the registered distance.
- Comply with the age limit and provide accurate information during registration.
- Comply with the rules, terms and conditions of the event.
- Comply with the laws of Vietnam and the regulations of the local government where the event takes place.
3. Complaint Procedure
In case you are not satisfied with Topas Travel’s services, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution.
In the event of force majeure and damage caused by a third party, the two parties will not bear any obligation to compensate for the loss that has occurred and not bear any liability. However, each party is responsible for trying its best to help the aggrieved party to minimize losses caused by force majeure events.
In the event of a dispute, all decisions will be in accordance with the judgment of the court and the laws of Vietnam.