1. THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING CUSTOMER’S INFORMATION
Topas Travel collects customer data with the purpose of ensuring safety, efficiency and transparency in the organization of Vietnam Trail Series races.
Topas Travel commits to not sharing or selling customer data (including contact information) to any third parties.
2. SCOPE OF INFORMATION USAGE:
Customer information is used in these activities as below:
- Inform customers of news / updates / necessary information related to the race for which they register.
- Inform customers upcoming events of Vietnam Trail Series.
- Inform customers of news related to VTS events, trail running, and Topas
- Contact runners related to cases including (but not limited to): health; property; useful information; race results; prizes / competitions won by the runners.
- Contact a runner’s emergency contact(s) in case of emergency / inability to contact the runner themselves
- Update the event’s online registered list of runners (including full name, gender, year of birth, age group, Club name and nationality)
3. METHOD OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND ACCESS:
Customer Information is collected through the registration for Vietnam Trail Series races.
Topas Travel only accesses the customer data for the purpose of informing about race information and for customer services.
4. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY ACCESS CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
Customer Information is circulated internally only and only authorised positions have sufficient authority to access customer data.
In some cases, if we have to provide customer data to the state to serve for the security and safety when organizing a race, we will proceed in accordance with Vietnamese law.
In case of force majeures due to data theft or system hacking, Topas Travel will notify the investigation department to prevent spreading and causing damages to customers.
5. INFORMATION STORAGE TIME, ADDRESS OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTOR AND MANAGEMENT UNIT:
Information Storage Time: All information can be deleted at any time upon the runner’s request, otherwise it remains in secure storage.
Address of the information collector and management unit: Topas Travel – No.15 Le Van Tam Street, Sapa Ward, Sa Pa Town, Lao Cai province
6. METHODS AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT DATA:
Customers have the right to send an email to email@example.com requiring Topas Travel to:
- Fully report the personal information collected
- Delete personal information on the event’s online registered list;
- Delete personal information upon cancelling the event or after the event is completed.
7. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND SETTLING COMPLAINTS:
Customers can send their complaints regarding personal information to Topas Travel via firstname.lastname@example.org. Topas Travel will check and respond to customers in writing withing two working days.