Topas 2-day 1-night Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise
Bai Tu Long Bay is Halong Bay’s sister seascape – the difference is Bai Tu Long Bay sees only a fraction of the visitors of its world-famous relative while still matching its aesthetic grandeur. On this cruise you’ll kayak through the bay, swim, and join a rowboat to explore the deepest depths of the water caves.
Jump in the shuttle bus or private vehicle and head to the bay, two hours and a half from Hanoi. Welcome aboard! Check in to your cabin then enjoy an onboard lunch.
Next, take a kayak to discover the most breathtaking scenery of limestone islands and islets.
Enjoy a swim or simply relax on the white sandy beach before dinner back on the boat. Not ready for bed? Enjoy some late-night squid fishing to see what’s biting in the watery depths of the bay.
Wake up in the bay, setting your alarm early if you want to enjoy an onboard sunrise.
Board a smaller boat to explore a local fishing village before coming back to the cruise ship for breakfast.
- Next, take to a bamboo rowing boat to explore the Vung Vieng fishing village and learn about the local fishing life. Head back to the cruise ship before a relaxing journey back to the mainland and your journey back to Hanoi. You’ll arrive by the mid-afternoon.
- Professional English and Vietnamese speaking tour guide on board
- 2-way shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner (Day 1), Breakfast & Brunch (Day 2)
- Shared twin cabin (single supplement on request with additional charge)
- Entrance fees to the cave, Vung Vieng village and Bai Tu Long bay
- Double shared kayak
- Travel insurance
- Other services not indicated as inclusive
- Kind of trip: Joining tour
- Departure from: 08:15am to 08:30am from your hotel in Hanoi
- Finish at 14:30 – 15:00 at your hotel in Hanoi
- Duration: 2 Day/1 Night
- Activities: Cruising, kayaking, walking, swimming
- What to bring: A backpack for overnight ; Hat; sun cream; ; sun glasses; shorts & T-shirt for hot season and jacket for cold season
- Join-in departure: 08:15-08:30am
- Tour price: 3,750,000vnd per person (equivalent of 160US$)
- Single supplement: 1,230,000vnd (equivalent of 52US$)