Hanoi Sunset & Night Jeep Tour
Even if you spent 10 years living in Hanoi, you would still be surprised at the amount of hidden gems the city houses within its narrow streets. Gilded temples, quiet lake-side pagodas, and romantic French Villas clamor for space on Hanoi’s narrow streets, while wide-tree boulevards lead to impressive historical attractions and dreamy lakes. It is even more special to experience all this in a vintage jeep.
Explore Hidden Hanoi
- Driving through the maze of zigzagging backstreets, narrow alleyways and markets.
- Travelling with all your senses: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scenes.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
See Hanoi’s Highlights
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter and the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West Lake, Truc Bach lake, Hoan Kiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph Cathedral and train tracks.
- Crossing and watching the sunset on the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
Enjoy Hanoi’s Food and Drink Culture
- Savoring 7 food wonders of Hanoi
- Unique egg coffee, green tea, sugar cane juice, and fresh local beer (Bia Hoi)
- English speaking tour guide
- Experienced driver
- Vietnam People’s Army Legend Jeep – Uaz469 / Gaz69
- Food and drinks as mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Other services not indicated as inclusive
- Kind of trip: Joining tour
- Departure from: 17.00PM at your hotel in Old Quarter
- Finish at: 21.30PM
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Activities: Jeep
- What to bring: Casual outfit
- Join-in departure: 17:00PM
- Require minimum 3 participants to start
- Tour price: 1,350,000vnd per person (equivalent of 55US$)
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings or if you prefer to book another date for your group.