Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
No cancellations are accepted without confirmation by email from the organization team.
50% refund: You can get 50% refund of the total payment if you advise us and confirm by email within 3 months to 1 month (90 to 30 days) prior to the race date. For total payment less than VND 2,300,000 (~USD 100), you can get a full refund of the total payment minus VND 1,150,000 (~USD 50) administration fee.
No refund: No monetary refund if you advise us less than 1 month (30 days) prior to the race date.
Please email us at email@example.com
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organizers – unsafe (for example due to weather conditions such as heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organizers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course, or cancel the event. In such a circumstance, no refund can be given.
Organizers reserve the right to cancel the event for reasons including: terrorism, war, public health emergency, epidemic, pandemic, civil unrest, weather conditions, ‘acts of god’.
If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made.
- To change distances, a VND 450,000 (~USD 20) administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refunds are available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No change of distance within 1 month (30 days) prior to the race date or after sold out.
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 1 month (30 days) prior to the race date. An administration charge of VND 450,000 (~USD 20) is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances (if the new distance hasn’t been sold out yet), the relevant fees will also be applicable.
*To transfer your slot, please advise the new runner’s registration profile in this form (download HERE) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the admin fee.
- Entrants to 32km and 52km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- Entrants to the 12km must be at least 12 years old on race day.
- For entrants under 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form (download HERE) for race pack collection. Race entrants under 16 years old must run along with the guardian.
Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.