Run-only / Non-package program
Included in the race fee:
- Competitor t-shirt (not just for finishers!)
- Finisher medal
- Race bib
- Charity donation of 20USD to a local NGO (for 21km – 70km)
- Shuttle to start (for 10km only) and back from finish (for all distances)
- Water and fruit at checkpoints
- Finisher meal after the run
- Free photos (cannot be guaranteed for all runners, but we try to get one of everyone!)
|RACE DISTANCE||RACE FEE|
Race bib collection
Pick up your race bib and the important information letter at:
- 17 January 2019: 8:30AM – 7PM, Topas Travel office in Hanoi – 1B, Alley 12/2/5, Dang Thai Mai, Hanoi
- 18 January 2019: 6PM – 9PM, Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel (Hoang Quoc Viet Str., Moc Chau Farm Town, Son La Province)
*See details to the required documents HERE.
Race Day: Saturday, 19 January 2019
Start time and location
- 70km: 4:00 AM – Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
- 42km: 7:30 AM – Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
- 10km: 8:30AM – Bus departure from Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel to start line. Race start at 10:00AM
- 21km: 9:30 AM – Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
Note: The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at the heart-shaped tea hill and here you can have a nice shower and enjoy the finisher meal. You are welcome to hang out and support later runners. Have a drink and relax after a stunning day.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
Join our Winners & Farewell Ceremony at 5:00PM on Race Day, 19 January 2019.
Transport back to Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel start area. Buses depart at 12:00PM, 1:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, 6:00PM, 7:30PM and 9:00PM.
We recommend that you bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line.
Getting to the race and where to stay
We have developed our own package at $245 which includes transport, meals and accommodation for 3 days. Everything will be taken care of from Hanoi, to the race and back.
Extend your stay
VTM is organised by Topas Travel, adventure travel specialists since 1973. We can arrange tours and travel all over Vietnam, so if you wish to make your VTM experience into a longer holiday, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.