Run-only / Non-package program
Included in the race fee:
- Competitor t-shirt (not just for finishers!)
- Finisher medal
- Race bib
- Charity donation of 20USD to a local NGO (for 21km – 70km)
- Shuttle to start and back from finish
- Water and fruit at checkpoints
- Finisher meal after the run
- Free photos (cannot be guaranteed for all runners, but we try to get one of everyone!)
|RACE DISTANCE||RACE FEE|
Race bib collection (updated 12/12/2018)
Pick up your race bib and the important information letter at:
- 16 January 2019: 10AM – 6PM, Elite Fitness Pham Ngoc Thach (Vincom Center, 7th Floor, 2B Pham Ngoc Thach Str., Dong Da Dist., Ha Noi) – Google maps
- 18 January 2019: 12PM – 9PM, Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel (Hoang Quoc Viet Str., Moc Chau Farm Town, Son La Province)
*See details to the required documents HERE.
Friday, 18 January 2019: Opening Ceremony
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Place: Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
- Music, dancing, fire
- Race Briefing
- Opening ceremony
- Meet the runners
Saturday, 19 January 2019: Race Day
Bus departure from Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel to start (Updated 26/11/2018):
- 70km: 3:00 AM
- 42km: 5:45 AM
- 21km: 7:00 AM
- 10km: 8:30 AM
Note: The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at “Đồi chè Trái Tim” and here you can enjoy the cosy atmosphere of finish fires and some local tea with your finish meal.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
1:00 PM: 10km and 21km Podium
3:00 PM: 42km Podium
5:30 PM: 70km Podium
Transport back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel start area. Buses depart at 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM and 9:00 PM.
We recommend that you bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line.
Getting to the race and where to stay
We have developed our own package at $245 which includes transport, meals and accommodation for 3 days. Everything will be taken care of from Hanoi, to the race and back.
Extend your stay
VTM is organised by Topas Travel, adventure travel specialists since 1973. We can arrange tours and travel all over Vietnam, so if you wish to make your VTM experience into a longer holiday, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.