3-day all inclusive package
Join an international group of runners on a package including all logistics from Hanoi to Moc Chau and back.
In our online booking system you can select your run (priced separately), then add on this package.
Included in the package:
- Guaranteed entry
- Return transfer Hanoi (Turtle Lake Brewing Company – Google Maps) – Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau hotel – Hanoi Opera House
- 2 nights of accommodation (sharing room with a same gender runner). Read more about the accommodation.
- Friday night Carb Load Party with welcome speech by David Lloyd, Race Director
- Vietnam Trail Marathon post-race party
- All indicated meals below (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): Friday (-, -, D), Saturday (B, L, D), Sunday (B, -, -). Drinks are not included
|Children (4-12 years old)|
|3-day Moc Chau package|
(Twin sharing; Single supplement $65)
– Children from 4 years old to 12 years old are eligible for the child price in the above table.
– Children less than 4 years old are free of charge, sharing beds and vehicles with parents.
– Children more than 12 years old will be considered as adult supporters.
*Package prices exclude race fee
|RACE DISTANCE||RACE FEE|
Welcome to Hanoi the beautiful capital of Vietnam. If you arrive during the morning-noon you can leave your luggage for free at our VTM meeting place.
8.30 AM – 11:30 AM: Pick up your bib number, t-shirt and important information letter.
12:00 PM: Standard departure bus 12PM from meeting point. Optional Hanoi airport departure bus at 1PM on request (with surcharge $15/person) for those who arrive with late morning flights.
5:30 PM: Arrive in Moc Chau. Check into your hotel.
6:00 – 8:00 PM: Friday Carb Load Party at VTM hotel
Start time and location
- 70km: 4:00 AM – Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
- 42km: 7:30 AM – Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
- 10km: 8:30AM – Bus departure from Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel to start. Race start at 10:00AM
- 21km: 9:30 AM – Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
Note: The buses depart on time and do not wait for late runners.
You should bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before the start and pick it up at the finish line. Your name tag will be handed out in Hanoi together with your general information and bib number.
At 9:45AM, all supporters will be transferred from the hotel to the finish line – the heart-shaped tea hill. Here you can walk around to enjoy the scenery and cheer for your friends and family across the finish line!
At finish area
All distances finish at the heart-shaped tea hill and here you can take a shower, enjoy the included finisher meal and welcome the finishing runners.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
Join our Winners & Farewell Ceremony at 5:00PM on Race Day, 19 January 2019.
Transport back to Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Muong Thanh Luxury Moc Chau Hotel start area. Buses depart at 12:00PM, 1:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, 6:00PM, 7:30PM and 9:00PM.
10:00 AM: Departure for Hanoi.
3:30 PM: Arrival at drop-off place Hanoi Opera House.