Terms and Conditions
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
Full refund – within 19 October 2018
You can get a full refund less $50 administration fee if you advise us by email anytime before 11:59PM (CET) 19 October 2018.
50% refund – between 20 October 2018 and 19 December 2018
50% refund of the total payment if you advise us by email between 20 October 2018 and 11:59PM (CET) 19 December 2018.
*Note: for total payment less than $100, you can get a full refund less $50 administration fee.
No refund – after 19 December 2018
No monetary refund if you advise us after 11:59PM (CET) 19 December 2018.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organisers – unsafe (for example due to heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organisers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course or cancel the event.
Organisers also reserve the right to cancel the event for any other reason which may include but is not limited to terrorism and war. If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made. Due to the scale of the event and travel and commitment involved for competitors, it is not practical to re-schedule the event to any other weekend.
- To change distance, a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refunds are available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No changes to race distances after 19 December 2018 or sold out.
- Changing 21km-70km distances to 10km policy: $20 admin fee must be paid. Full refund of the price difference for changes before 19 October 2018. Refund 50% of the price difference for changes between 20 October to 19 December 2018.
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 19 December 2018. An administration charge of $20 is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances, the relevant fees will also be applicable.
- Entrants to 42km and 70km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- 21km entrants must be at least 16 years old on race day.
- 10km entrants must be at least 6 years old on race day.
Race entrants up to 14 must run along with the guardian.
For runners up to 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form on race pack collection.
- Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.