Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
Refund policy: No refunds can be given; however, you can transfer your entry to another runner – see below.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organizers – unsafe (for example due to weather conditions such as heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organizers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course, or cancel the event. In such a circumstance, no refund can be given.
Organizers reserve the right to cancel the event for reasons including: terrorism, war, public health emergency, epidemic, pandemic, civil unrest, weather conditions, ‘acts of god’.
If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made.
- You may change distance, but a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance. No refund is available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No changes of distances less than 30 days to race day.
Entries may be transferred to another runner until 1 month prior to the race date. An administration charge of $20 is payable.
*To transfer your slot, please send the new runner’s registration details to email@example.com for assistance in payment of admin fee.
- Entrants to the 25km must be 18 years old on race day.
- Entrants to the 12km must be at least 12 years old on race day.
- Entrants from 12 to 17 years old MUST run with their parent/guardian.
- For entrants under 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form for race pack collection.
Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.