Remote Mountain Getaway at Topas Riverside Lodge
Sapa – Topas Riverside Lodge - Hanoi
Head to the mountains for a relaxing stay in the boutique Topas Riverside Lodge overlooking a gushing stream and lush jungle. Discover a secluded corner of the epic northern mountains – a slice of tranquility that remains tucked away from the crowds. Go for countryside walks and explore the ethnic makeup of the diverse highlands, including a Red Yao village where you’ll encounter one of Vietnam’s most resourceful and colourfully-dressed minority groups.
Day 1: Head to the mountains and explore a Red Dao ethnic minority village
8am – 8:30am pick-up and drive up to the mountains of Nam Cang village. Arrive at the lodge in time for check-in and a lunch of mouthwatering countryside specialty dishes. Head to the village, a community of the Red Dao ethnicity, famed across Vietnam for their herbal baths, medicinal plant knowledge, and artisanal craftwork. Back at the lodge you can try a herbal bath for yourself with wild herbs picked from the surrounding hills.
Day 2: A morning walk and a cooling swim
- Kind of trip: Joining tour
- Departure from: 8:00am – 8:30am from your hotel in Sapa
- Finish at about 20:00pm at your hotel in Hanoi
- Duration: 2 Day/1 Night
- Activities: Walking/Hiking
- What to bring: a day backpack; hat; sun cream; ; sun glasses ; shorts & T-shirt for hot season and light windbreaker jacket for cold season.
- Explore the tranquil mountainous villages in the remote area of Sapa
- Professional English speaking guide
- All the transportations indicated in the program
- Meal: Lunch and Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2
- Water and snacks
- Twin-shared Room at Topas Riverside Lodge (single supplement on request with additional charge). Please note of 4 shared bathrooms at the lodge.
- Entrance fee to the village
- Travel insurance
- Other services not indicated as inclusive