Included in the price:
- Competitor t-shirt (Registrations after August 10 cannot be guaranteed the correct T shirt size)
- Finisher medal
- Charity of 20USD to a local NGO (for 21km – 100km distances)
- Shuttle to start and back from finish
- Water and fruit at checkpoint
- Start fee for Government
- Hoang Lien National Park Entrance fee
- Finisher meal after the Saturday run at Topas Ecolodge
- Participation in the Winner Ceremony on Sunday
- Massage in the finish area (subject to availability)
|Contest||Early Bird |
(3-16 Dec 2018)
|Add Sunday 10km -|
|Add Sunday 15km -|
|Cự ly đăng ký||Đăng kí sớm|
|Phí đăng ký|
|Thêm cự ly 10km -|
Không có áo chạy
|Thêm cự ly 15km -|
Không có áo chạy
Race bib collection
Time and location to pick up race bib will be updated soon.
Race Day: Saturday, 21 September 2019
Meeting point: In front of Sapa Church (Central square)
Time of departure to start:
- 100km: 8:30 PM (Note: this is on FRIDAY Sept 20)
- 70km: 2:30 AM
- 42km: 6:45 AM
- 21km: 8:30 AM
*For 21km & 42km runners: please drop off your bags here before getting on the bus. You will pick them up at the finish line later.
Note: The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at Topas Ecolodge and here you can have a nice shower and enjoy the included soup for lunch. You are welcome to hang out and support later runners. Have a massage, a drink and relax after a stunning day.
Transport back to Sapa
There will be free hourly shuttle buses back to Sapa throughout the day.
We recommend that you bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at Topas Ecolodge.
Sunday, 22 September 2019
Compete in one of the hardest 10km and 15km races and see the beauty of Muong Hoa Valley.
Price is only 35USD for 10km and 50USD for 15km. It is 25USD for 10km and $40 for 15km for those who also run long distance – no additional tshirt. The races start and finish in the middle of Sapa.
8:15 AM: Opening Ceremony
8:30 AM: Start 15km
9:00 AM: Start 10km
12:00 PM: Join our Winners & Farewell Ceremony for all participating in this years Vietnam Mountain Marathon.