|Children (4-12 years old)
|Bungalow||645||645||Contact us for family rate|
*Please note prices are per person and exclude race entry fee.
Children policy: Children under 4: free. Over 12: standard pricing
- Return transfer Hanoi –
- VMM – Hanoi
- VIP bib collection
- 3 nights of your chosen accommodation at Topas Ecolodge
- Extra package runner VMM T shirt (runners only)
- Starts/Start Transfers right from your accommodation
- Thursday welcome dinner
- Friday lunch and Carb Load Dinner
- Saturday lunch and evening BBQ buffet
- Friday morning info and welcome with race director
- Friday route inspection or guided village walk around CP7
8.30-11:30 AM: Pick up your race pack
10:00-11:30 AM: Buses depart.
*Optional Hanoi airport departure bus at 1PM on request with surcharge $15/person. Your race kit will be handed out on the bus or at your accommodation place (to be confirmed).
3:30-5:00 PM: Check in at Topas Ecolodge
6:00-8:00 PM: Welcome dinner
7:00-10:00 AM: Breakfast at Topas Ecolodge
10:00 AM: Welcome by the Race Director
12:00-1:30 PM: Buffet Lunch
1:30 PM: Either go for route inspection on the final hill or for a guided walk around the small ethnic minority village at its base … or simply enjoy the lodge and the pool with your fellow mountain runners
6:00-8:00 PM: Buffet dinner
9:00 PM: Race start – VMM 100km at Topas entrance
3:00 AM: 70km start at the lodge entrance
4:30 AM: Depart to 42km start (race starts at 6:30 AM)
7:30 AM: Depart to 21km start (race starts at 9:30 AM)
The race finish line is back at Topas Ecolodge where you can enjoy the BBQ Buffet Dinner in the evening.
For those who cannot get enough of running, it is possible to race against the local minorities in the 10km, 15km or 21km mountain run with start and finish in Sapa Town.
- 4:30 AM: 21km buses to Sapa
- 6:45 AM:10km/15km runners depart to Sapa
- 9:00 AM: all non-Sunday runners depart to Winners and Farewell Ceremony
06:00 AM: Start 21km
8:00 AM: 15km Opening ceremony
8:15 AM: Start 15km
9:00 AM: Start 10km
10:30 AM: Winners & Farewell Ceremony
12:00 PM: Departures start for Hanoi
5:30 PM: First buses arrive in Hanoi at Hanoi Opera House