Run only program
Included in the race fee:
• Competitor T-shirt
• Race bib with chip timing
• Finisher medal
• Charity donation of 20USD
• Shuttle from Pho Doan to start (for 25km) and back from finish to Pho Doan for all distances
• Water and fruit at checkpoints
• Light meal at Ban Hang after Saturday run
• Participation in the winner ceremony
• Free photos (cannot be guaranteed for all runners, but we try to get one of everyone!)
|CONTEST||STANDARD FEE (USD)||Entry + 3-day Ban Hang Package (USD)|
Race Day: Saturday 25 May 2019
Start time and place:
• 70km & 55km: 4:00AM at Pho Doan
• 42km: 5:15AM at Pho Doan
• 25km: 6:45AM, Cao Village – meeting point for bus transfer: Pho Doan
• 10km: 8:00AM, Thanh Son Commune – meeting point for bus transfer: Pho Doan
– 25km runners: Independent 25km runners must park in Pho Doan by 5:15AM. The car park will be sign posted. Buses to the start will begin from 5:30AM at Pho Doan. Final bus leaves at 6AM.
– 10km runners: Independent 10km runners must park in Pho Doan by 6:30AM. The car park will be sign posted. Buses to the start will leave at 6:45AM.
The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at Ban Hang Race Village and here you can have an outdoor shower and enjoy the included soup and rice for lunch. You are welcome to hang out and support later runners.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
Join our Winners & Farewell Ceremony at 5:00PM on Race Day 25 May at Ban Hang Race Village.
Transport back to Pho Doan
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Pho Doan start area. Buses depart at 12:00PM, 1:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, 6:00PM, 7:30PM, and 9:00PM.
We recommend that you bring a small drop bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at Ban Hang Village.
Getting to the race and where to stay
The race location is quite remote and transport and accommodation is not easy to arrange. This is why we have developed our own range of packages that start from $119 and include transport, meals, and accommodation. Everything will be taken care of from Hanoi, to the race and back again.
If you would prefer to arrange your own transport and accommodation, you can check this page.
Extend your stay
VJM is organised by Topas Travel, adventure travel specialists since 1973. We can arrange tours and travel all over Vietnam, so if you wish to make your VJM experience into a longer holiday, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help (contact us here).