3 days all inclusive package
Join an international group of runners on a package including all logistics from Hanoi to the race and back.
In our online booking system you can select your run distance (priced separately), then add on the package of your choice.
Included in the packages:
- Guaranteed entry
- Return transfer Hanoi (Turtle Lake Brewing Company) – Race location (Pu Luong Nature Reserve) – Hanoi (Hanoi Opera House)
- 2 nights of accommodation. Read more about the accommodation here
- Post-race BBQ dinner on Saturday at Ban Hang Race Village
- Friday night Carb Load dinner
- All indicated meals (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): Friday (-, -, D), Saturday (B, L, D), Sunday (B, -, -). Drinks are not included
3-day all inclusive package prices
|PACKAGE||RUNNER (USD)||SUPPORTER (USD)|
(includes Saturday guided walk)
(4-12 year old)
|Pu Luong Retreat - Modern Stilt House (communal)|
*1 slot remains
|Sen Tien Homestay (of Pu Luong Retreat) - Communal House||139||159||119|
|Pu Luong Home - Bungalow (ONLY double bed OR double bed + single bed, 2-3 persons/bungalow)||189||209||155|
|Pu Luong Home - Private Room, sharing bathroom (ONLY double bed, 2 persons/bungalow)||169||189||140|
|Ban Hang Race Village Homestay (communal, traditional)||119||139||105|
- Children from 4 years old to 12 years old are eligible for the child price in the above table.
- Children less than 4 years old are free of charge, sharing beds and vehicles with parents.
- Children more than 12 years old will be considered as adult supporters.
Race entry prices
|CONTEST||STANDARD FEE (USD)|
Welcome to Hanoi, the beautiful capital of Vietnam. If you arrive during the morning you can leave your luggage for free at our meeting place.
8.30 – 11:30 AM: Pick up your bib number, t-shirt and important information letter.
12:00 PM Bus departure for Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Optional Hanoi airport departure bus at 1PM on request (with surcharge $15/person) for those who arrive with late morning flights.
6:00 PM: Those staying at Pu Luong Retreat or other package accommodations rather than Ban Hang Race village will go direct to the resort and enjoy their Carb Load dinner there. Those staying in Ban Hang Race Village, a remote settlement in Pu Luong Nature Reserve, check in to traditional homestay stilt houses.
6:30 – 8:00 PM: Ban Hang Race dinner and race talk.
All package runners will be transferred to the race start from your pick-up location following the package:
Bus departure to the start:
- 70km & 55km: 2AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 2:30AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Sen Tien/Home (pick up on road QL15C)
- 42km: 3:15AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 3:45AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Sen Tien/Home (pick up on road QL15C)
- 25km: 4:45AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 5:15AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Sen Tien/Home (pick up on road QL15C)
*Note: The buses will depart on time and not wait for the late runners.
Supporters staying in Ban Hang Race Village and Pu Luong Retreat/Sen Tien/Home will be taken on a guided walk to a beautiful village in the Nature Reserve then back to Ban Hang Race Village. Here you will be able to cheer on some of the runners and enjoy lunch surrounded by spectacular scenery.
At Ban Hang Finish Village
All distances finish at the Race Village, Ban Hang, on the edge of the Nature Reserve. This is a very remote village and all the homestays will play host to our runners, so this will become a unique trail running settlement for one weekend only! Here you can enjoy a light lunch, buy drinks and support the later runners. In the evening those who have booked the package will enjoy a BBQ Buffet Dinner to the sounds of the DJ music and a bonfire will be lit after dark.
For the those who cannot get enough of running, it is possible to head out for a recovery run from the village in the morning, or simply relax before the buses depart for Hanoi at 10AM.
10:00 AM: Departure for Hanoi.
3:30 PM: Arrive in Hanoi at the Hanoi Opera House.
If you wish to get more out of your stay in Vietnam we have some special tours including visiting Sapa, Halong Bay and discovering the former capital of Hoa Lu together with ‘Halong Bay on Land’, Tam Coc.