3 days all inclusive package
Join an international group of runners on a package including all logistics from Hanoi to the race and back.
In our online booking system you can select your run distance (priced separately), then add on the package of your choice.
Included in the packages:
- Return transfer Hanoi (Turtle Lake Brewing Company) – Race location (Pu Luong Nature Reserve) – Hanoi (Hanoi Opera House)
- 2 nights of accommodation. Read more about the accommodation here
- Post-race BBQ dinner on Saturday at Ban Hang Race Village
- Friday night Carb Load dinner
- All indicated meals (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): Friday (-, -, D), Saturday (B, L, D), Sunday (B, -, -). Drinks are not included
3-day all inclusive package prices
*Please note prices exclude race entry fee.
Children policy: Children under 4: free. Over 12: standard pricing
Welcome to Hanoi, the beautiful capital of Vietnam. If you arrive during the morning you can leave your luggage for free at our meeting place.
8.30 AM – 11:30 AM: Pick up your bib number, t-shirt and important information letter.
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Bus departure for Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Optional Hanoi airport departure bus at 1PM on request (with surcharge $15/person) for those who arrive with late morning flights. Your race kit will be handed out on the bus or at your accommodation place (to be confirmed).
6:00 PM: Those staying at Pu Luong Retreat or other package accommodations rather than Ban Hang Race village will go direct to the resort and enjoy their Carb Load dinner there. Those staying in Ban Hang Race Village, a remote settlement in Pu Luong Nature Reserve, check in to traditional homestay stilt houses.
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM: Ban Hang Race dinner and race talk.
All package runners will be transferred to the race start from your pick-up location following the package:
Bus departure to the start:
- 70km & 55km: 2AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 2:45AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C)
- 42km: 3:15AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 4:00AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C)
- 25km: 4:45AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 5:30AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C)
- 10km: 7:15AM from Ban Hang Race Village AND 7:30AM from Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden (pick up on road QL15C)
*Note: The buses will depart on time and not wait for the late runners.
Supporters staying in Ban Hang Race Village and Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden will be taken on a guided walk to a beautiful village in the Nature Reserve then back to Ban Hang Race Village. Here you will be able to cheer on some of the runners and enjoy lunch surrounded by spectacular scenery. Pick-up time: 7:30AM.
At Ban Hang Finish Village
All distances finish at the Race Village, Ban Hang, on the edge of the Nature Reserve. This is a very remote village and all the homestays will play host to our runners, so this will become a unique trail running settlement for one weekend only! Here you can enjoy a light lunch, buy drinks and support the later runners. In the evening those who have booked the package will enjoy a BBQ Buffet Dinner to the sounds of the DJ music and a bonfire will be lit after dark.
Transport back to Pu Luong Retreat/Home/Eco Garden
For those who do not stay at Ban Hang, buses run throughout the afternoon back to your accommodation’s bus stop. Buses depart hourly from 12PM to 10PM.
*Note that Saturday dinner is at Ban Hang Race Village.
For the those who cannot get enough of running, it is possible to head out for a recovery run from the village in the morning, or simply relax before the buses depart for Hanoi.
8:00 AM and 10:00 AM: Departure for Hanoi.
1:30PM and 3:30 PM: Arrive in Hanoi at the Hanoi Opera House.
If you wish to get more out of your stay in Vietnam we have some special tours including visiting Sapa, Halong Bay and discovering the former capital of Hoa Lu together with ‘Halong Bay on Land’, Tam Coc.