Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
No cancellations are accepted without confirmation by email from the organization team.
Full refund – within 25 February 2019
You can get a full refund less $50 administration fee if you advise us by email anytime before 11:59PM (CET) 25 February 2019.
50% refund – between 26 February 2019 to 25 April 2019
50% refund of the total payment if you advise us by email between 26 February 2019 and 11:59PM (CET) 25 April 2019.
*Note: for total payment less than $100, you can get a full refund less $50 administration fee.
No refund – after 25 April 2019
No monetary refund if you advise us after 11:59PM (CET) 25 April 2019 or do not show up at the race.
Please email us at: email@example.com.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organisers – unsafe (for example due to heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organisers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course or cancel the event.
Organisers also reserve the right to cancel the event for any other reason which may include but is not limited to terrorism and war. If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made. Due to the scale of the event and travel and commitment involved for competitors, it is not practical to re-schedule the event to any other weekend.
- To change distances a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refunds are available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No changes to race distances after 25 April 2019 or when sold out.
- Changing distances to 10km policy: $20 admin fee must be paid. Refund 50% of the price difference for changes between 26 February and 25 April 2019. No refund after 25 April 2019.
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 25 April 2019. An administration charge of $20 is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances the relevant fees will also be applicable
- Entrants to 10km must be at least 16 years old on race day.
- Entrants to 25km, 42km, 55km and 70km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.